Food supplement with calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, chromium and molybdenum
- Raab Alkaline Drink Plus contains a balanced mixture of minerals.
- It also contains 9 % sea coral fossils from the Sango coral.
Raab Alkaline Drink contains a well-balanced mixture of alkaline minerals. The mixture is rich in calcium, magnesium, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum and contains potassium, zinc and manganese. The mixture contains 9 % sea coral fossils from Sango coral.
Calcium is needed for:
– the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
– the normal function of digestive enzymes
Potassium contributes to:
– the maintenance of normal blood pressure
Magnesium contributes to:
– normal muscle function
– normal functioning of the nervous system
– normal psychological function
– a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
– electrolyte balance
Zinc contributes to:
– normal acid-base metabolism
This package contains 50 servings.
Ingredients: magnesium citrate, calcium carbonate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium citrate, 9 % coral fossils (“coral calcium”), sodium bicarbonate, sodium phosphate, 0.08 % zinc gluconate, copper gluconate, manganese gluconate, chromium-III-chloride, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate
Suggested use: Take 3 measuring spoons (6 g) dissolved in about 200 ml of water during the day.
Note: The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store out of the reach of small children. Not suitable for children and adolescents under 18 years. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. Avoid consumption of other calcium-containing supplements. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Filling level may vary for technical reasons.