Soap nuts + washing bag.
ALWAYS PACK THE LAUNDRY LOOSELY IN THE DRUM. THAT ENSURES A CONSIDERABLY BETTER RESULT. MAKE SURE TO STORE THE SOAP NUTS IN A DRY PLACE.
– Clean washing without using chemicals
– Relief for people with allergies and neurodermatitis: the natural washing substance is very gentle on the skin
– Colours remain brightener
– The effect is the same as with conventional soaps
– No fabric softener needed – Lower washing costs
– Waste water is completely natural and protects the environment
– Renewable raw material (fruits of the soap-nut tree)
– At low temperatures the nuts can be used twice
– After the wash the nutshells can be compostet, they are completely biodegradable.
Directions: Put the number of wash nuts shown in the table attached to the bag into the enclosed cotton bag and place in the washing machine. No additional detergent or fabric softener required. In hard water areas one tablespoon of citric acid helps prevent the build-up of limescale in the machine. When washing at 30° C the shells can be used twice. Tip: whites look particularly clean if you add a teaspoon of baking soda.
Soap nut water for cold and hand washing: put 10-12 half shells in 1 litre of boiling water. Simmer for about 10 minutes, allow to cool and fill into bottles. Can also be used as an all-purpose cleaner in the house.
Unit price: 25,98 EUR/kg